Soal CPNS Bahasa Inggris 2012 – Bagi anda yang sedang mengikuti tes CPNS untuk tahun ini maka sudah tentunya anda akan belajar untuk mengikuti tes atau seleksi, dan yang perlu anda kerjakan adalah belajar soal cpns 2012 yang sudah sering muncul dalam tes CPNS sendiri karena itu akan sangat membantu bagi anda terlebih bagi anda yang kurang bagus untuk materi bahasa inggris.
Karena itu meskipun saya kurang pandai dalam berbahasa inggris namun disini ada beberapa soal cpns bahasa inggris dari berbagai macam sumber yang ada, untuk itu mari kita kerjakan bersama-sama soal bahsa inggris yang saya maksutkan tadi.
1. The way professor Mattis teaches English not only keeps the student’ interest…….
A. And also increases their motivation
B. But also increasing their motivation
C. And he also increases their motivation
D. But also increases their motivation
2. The thief ……… into the room through this window because there are footprint near the door.
A. Was to get
B. My get
C. Would rather get
D. Must have got
3. He told me a lot about the Philippines. He ….. there for a long time.
A. Must have lived
B. Might be living
C. Ought to have lived
D. Should be living
4. Your son will be operated on tomorrow morning. He … have a good rest tonight’ the doctor said.
5. Having given the prescription to the patient…
A. The medicine was taken regularly by the patient
B. The doctor told the patient to take the medicine regularly
C. The medicine had to be taken regularly by the patient
D. The patient was told to take the medicine regularly
6. The inc rease in the sales of new cars ……. Expected to make traffic jams worse.
7. Little children are usually afraid of …….. by their mother.
B. To leave
D. Been left
8. “ When did you realize you had lost your purse “ “ When I … ,one to pay the conductor”
A. Was needing
B. Had needed
C. Have needing
D. Am needing
9. ‘Why didn’t Didi wan to go home?’ ‘ His mother …… him for causing the car acc ident’
A. would blame
B. has blamed
C. is blaming
D. had blamed
10. The original …….. manuscript to the play is on display in the museum.
A. Written by hand
B. Writing hand
C. Hand written
D. Hand writing
11. The thief denied … the jewelry although the police forced him it admit it.
C. To steal
D. In stealing
12. His shop was burnt down, ……… his car that was park ed nearby.
A. And either did
B. Also was
C. But neither was
D. And so was
13. ‘Who won the ford foundation scholars hip?’. ‘The high school student …. The city council had chosen as the beat student’.
A. he who
14. My brother needs two …. To help him run the store.
15. ….. is not yet know
A. can he be involved in the trade of narcotics
B. he is involved in the trade of narcotics
C. whether he is involved in the trade of narcotics
D. when he is involved in the trade of narcotics
16. ………. A few million rupiahs, he went on a four to Europe.
B. Has saved
C. He has saved
D. Having saved
17. The fact that he was put into prison for something that he had not done made his wife…
B. To be crying
D. To cry
18. ‘Andi, will you slose the windows, please. I’m busy right now’. I’m busy my self, but I………anyhow.
A. Will close them
B. Will have to close them
C. Will have them closed
D. Will ask you to c lose them
19. We are going on a long trip, so we must…
A. Have check ed the car
B. Have had the c ar checked
C. To have the car checked
D. Have the car checked
20. The company’s new product was …….. adv ertised on TV.
Semoga dengan latihan soal cpns bahsa inggris diatas anda bisa sedikit terbantukan, serta harapan berita terbaru semoga anda yang akan mengikuti seleksi CPNS bisa mengerjakan dengan lancar dan bisa diterima menjadi calon pegawai negeri sipil sekian dan kurang lebihnya saya mohon maaf terima kasih.